Pages

    01 January 2012

    K-Movies 2011

    Ah yes. Movies. Hollywood. Bollywood. Malaywood. Japanwood. Other wood. It's the thing that some of us do like it very much (and I don't mean me though.. Haha). So, here we have, new kid on the block on my book. Actually, its not new. But, I have to say, just like my previous post on the dramas, here now are on the movies. For me, I watch movies, yes number one you could say for fun, other to relieve stress after studying. But, for me, what I try to find in a certain movie is the value, the storyline that a particular movie wants to show. I was a big fan of hollywood movies. I used to update regularly what movies are coming out, when is it coming out. But, on a different level, I included korean movies as well. Just like I mentioned why I watch korean dramas. its a bit the same here. Only difference is the length of the story. Before I was interested watching dramas, I'm more incline towards movies. But, on a small scale, because my knowledge was still little. So, here are the list of last year movies that are out or released (according to HANCINEMA.NET). And again, there are some which I haven't watched it yet and some are looking forward to watch it and of course doesn't include previous year's releases. because it would be too many.. (^^)...

    Marrying the Mafia 4: Family Ordeal
    Ghastly @ Gisaeng Spirit
    Sector 7
    Beautiful Legacy
    Be My Guest



    Glove
    Heartbeat


    The Showdown
    In Love & The War























    Sunny
    The Apprehenders




    Blind
    The Cat




















    The Crucible
    Always











    The Final Blow
    Couples















    Chilling Romance
    Children










    Come Rain Come Shine
    Shotgun Love























    Super Monkey Returns
    Bleak Night























    Jungle Fish 2: The Movie
    Animal Town



    Sin of A Family


    Funny Neighbors

    I Am A Dad













    Suicide Forecast


    Head


    Moby Dick




    Clash of The Families
    My Black Minidress










    Poongsan Dog
    Play
    The Front Line


    Dr. Jump

    White: The Melody of The Curse

    Quick


    The Beast


    Link


    Hindsight


    The Day He Arrives







    Champ
    Arrow, The Ultimate Weapon
    Fighting Spirit
    Mr. Idol

    The Client


    Countdown


    HIT


    A Reason to Live


    Penny Pinchers


    You Pet


    SIU - Special Investigation Unit


    Wonderful Radio

















    0 comments:

    Related Posts with Thumbnails